
The countdown begins and only 4 weeks to go! Oh, and since I am asked almost every day, no, we still can't think of a name for baby boy. Hopefully it will come to us in the hospital!

What a cute smile on our happy girl. She is really turning into a cutie pie!

Jeffrey's growth is so amazing. He looks like such a big kid, but is still so young.
4 comments:
Mindy you look great.
Miss you.
Meg
Wow! Your kids are getting so big! Good luck in the weeks to come.
I can't believe how big Ella looks! It has only been 2 months since she was here! It also looks like you are definitely on the count down to have this baby! And what a sweet smile Jeffrey has! Can't wait to see you all! Love you!
I'm really, really excited to see this new little one! Good luck on the homestretch!
Post a Comment