Now that I am 5 weeks away from my due date, April 10th, I am trying to get everything in order for our new baby boy. I wanted to share the ultrasound pictures we got of him.
not surprising that I didn't know you were expecting, but SO happy I tracked down your blog so I can try to keep up...how are you guys doing in the middle of nowhere (that made me laugh). Send me an update camille.turner6@gmail.com
6 comments:
Yay for new posts!!! It's about time lady. Excited for you that you are only 5 weeks away. And kinda jealous...
Congratulations, Mindy! Does baby boy have a name yet?
Congratulations on having a baby boy! Your kids are so cute, and growing so fast too!
FINALLY! Congrats on the upcoming arrival of my newest nephew. I hope everything goes great and your souvenir from Grinnell is as healthy as can be!
We are excited for this little one to arrive. Tell Jeffrey and Ella I will see them soon!
not surprising that I didn't know you were expecting, but SO happy I tracked down your blog so I can try to keep up...how are you guys doing in the middle of nowhere (that made me laugh). Send me an update camille.turner6@gmail.com
Post a Comment