Friday, March 27, 2009

BABY TY IS HERE!


Baby Ty was born on March 27th, 2009.

Born at 6:26 am
Weight: 6 pounds 15 ounces
Height: 19.25 inches
Full name: Tyler Josiah Richter





Dave and I were so tired after 13 hours in the hospital. We were so glad to see Ty!







Proud big sister. She has been great. Ella loves to gently touch Ty, but sometimes I have to ask her to back off a little bit. She just wants to shower him with attention.







Proud big brother. Jeffrey also has been very good. He loves to rub the back of Ty's head. He also feels very important when he gets to hold Ty (with help).

3 comments:

Jim Jiminy said...

Congratulations you guys!

Lindsey said...

Congrats again! (Dave looks like he's had a hard night of heavy drinkin-don't you love being in labor all through the night? I'm sure sleep isn't to come for the next month or two.) At least soon we can all be sleepy drunk together.

KT said...

Congrats! You look great and so does TY.