Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kids

Ty is almost 12 weeks old. At his doctors appointment last week he was just under 13 pounds. He also slept 11 hours last night. Yeah!!!






Crazy hair Ella! This is what happens when you don't take out hair elastics until the next day.











Jeffrey loves zooming around the new neighborhood on his bike.












5 comments:

Meg said...

The kids and house look great. So glad you are back near your families!
Meg

Giles Family said...

I can't wait to come and see your new house. I will soon be back home and then I will be on the road up there! See you soon!

me said...

I am so glad that you made it and you love your house. Maybe I will get to come visit you here. Miss you guys.
-Me

Emily Norby said...

Your neighborhood is awesome! It looks like you traded in corn for kids, and that's not a bad thing :)

Amber and Co. said...

Looks like you moved into a great neighborhood! That will be so fun for the kids! I hope you're getting settled in quickly.
Amber