This year we decided to go to the Iowa State Fair. It is suppose to be one of the best, so we went to check it out.
Jeffrey eating a foot-long corndog....at 9am per Dave's request for one.
Ella loves seeing all of the farm animals.
Check out the huge cabbage!
Dave and Jeffrey going for a ride high in the sky.
There were miles of vendors selling everything from pork on a stick, to fried candy bars, and of course the 1/2 lb fried pork tenderloin sandwich.
What a fun day!
12 comments:
Yeah for blogging!! Cute pictures, cute family. I love it! Good to hear from you! I will be checking in often- I love to read people's blogs :)
So glad to see you guys blogging now. It will be fun to keep up with you. Keep the posts comming.
I am so excited that you have a blog! This is going to be fun! I love the pictures. Looks like you had a great day. Love you!
We tried the fair for the first time this year too. It was fun! Love the pictures and the blog. I will check it often--no pressure. ;)
I was so excited to see you started a blog. I miss seeing you so much. I am glad you had a good time at the fair, I use to go to the fair a lot when I was growing up in the midwest.
Meg
Looks like the Iowa State Fair was tons of fun. I'm glad that you've started a blog.
Mindy! I'm so glad I get to check out your blog!!! Your family is great and your adorable kids have grown so much! We miss you guys!
I'm so glad you've joined the blogosphere! My friends who have blogs are the friends that I keep up with the most. I look forward to keeping up with you and your family!
Hey Mindy! Welcome to the blogdom! I love your blog title. :)
Man, I want a corndog.
It's great to read your blog. Your kids are growing up. You guys are sure having fun in Iowa. I have to email you pictures of Jeffrey with Sophia and Emilie at Lily's Garden playground. I found them while looking through my pictures.
Hey I just wanted to tell you that I gave you a blog award. Come to my blog to see it. http://championfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment